Friday, February 12, 2010

Lovin' nature-1

"What do  you usually do when u r bored?"
"Everyday getting up early,running after either bus or train,punching your card,trying to make the boss happier, may be this or may be that or whatever the problem is (ofcourse the problem is always lurking around somewhere)"
             U know what I do I go for a long long drive. I love photography.I take my camera along with me.  (All the pics on my blog r from my own collection).There is so much natural beauty waiting for me. The sound of waves in the water, the birds chirping around, all that greenery, fresh air makes me altogether a new person.Taking slow, deep breaths and feeling the nature around me is awesome.It calms down the rushing adrenaline. Its like an essential diet for me.i always suggest yoga to my patients as it helps in synchronizing body with nature.Your mind and body will say thanks to u for this beautiful gesture.Try it sometime!!
I will talk about how body responds to this in my later posts. stay connected. Cheers to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design By:
SkinCorner