Monday, January 11, 2010

Sweet dreams?


Eversince i remember anything aboutmyself, onething i know for certain is that i have been dreaming.We dream while we r sleeping but so many times we dream with wide open eyes.
Night dreams r weird. i cannot remember what i used to dream while sleepin when i was a child but as i grew up i know i would see old classrooms,few teachers whose faces cannot be recalled, few classmates too. Sometime the situations used to be so tense like going for an exam but missed the paper. the exam is going on for maths and i have come prepared for english(Actually i have gone through this situation in real life too)or i am trying to finish the exam but i am not able to write and time is running out. I am usually very confident in these situations and exams as such don't scare me but dreams r way far tense


Even now i sometime dream of classes and entrance exams though i am not dealing with them at all.the other day i dreamt that i have passed the entrance but i am being send to Andeman Nicobar islands( I could recall the name actually) for unkown reasons and i am running from one end to other to stop it.I go and meet the dean or whatever the guy was dealing with it.instead of listening to me he falls asleep and when he wakes up he starts showing me his dream of making a house. i am trying to make him listen and he is trying to make me listen to him and finally struggling i wake up.
I have been trying to understand the real significance behind night dreams because most of the time we can't even relate with them. Have u ever observed that we usually can recall incidences in dreams but cannot pinpoint faces though we know the relationship with them but they have someunknown faces . I wonder why? I almost sleep daily believing that i will not dream anything but eventually get up with so many dreams.What do u have to say !!! Share through my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design By:
SkinCorner