Monday, January 11, 2010

Limit less sky of dreams


For me what I dream with open eyes is more important.I wonder when does dreaming begins? Do we desire of anything and then think about having it. the other day I was talking to my friend and we just made a list of few things that we had dreamt of becoming when we will grew up. U won't believe it was endless!!!!1. Air Force Pilot---Dream Sequence goes like this......In the best possible smart looking dress with the helmet in one hand we are proceeding towards the fighter jet.the walk is elegant confident with boldness in mind.Flying high up in the air looking beyond horizon.And sometime the country is under war and everything depends on us and we fight boldly and win for the country.( it was a total hopeless dream for me but was very pleasant just to dream. i am not sure if the real pilots r as happy and satisfied as i think)2.Some weird Queen,Prime minister or Head of the state
3.Playing cricket at international level OR lawn tennis in french opens OR
4.Maybe an actress who is not only beautiful but a very good dancer and singer or may be we can choose to become a singer too(though i can hardly sing) but i really appreciate good music and voice.I have dreamt ofmyself being on stage and performing amongst audience
5.I had a dream of becoming an astronaut too someone like late Kalpana Chawla and thought that I could be the firstone to step on may be Mars or Jupiter or any other star in space


These r just few of them !!!! I am sure everyone of u out there have been dreaming all their life though not as weird and inconsistent like me. It is common saying that one should follow one's dreams to be really successful but I doubt if it suits me( u can imagine if i really start following my dreams!!!!!)Dreams r limitless like a sky and I just love dreaming!!
If u think u r as weird and imaginative and a real dreamer like me do share your dreams with me via this blog so that we can relish more minds .I will catch up soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design By:
SkinCorner